Create a 5-6 page paper, MLA format
Cite your sources in correct MLA bibliographic format
7-10 informational sources, ONE of these must be a primary source
Period 2: Wednesday, October 21 due in class to turnitin.com
Period 1: Wednesday, October 21, by 3:18 to turnitin.com
This project will ask students to assess a major development in how citizenship was defined during the presidency of the president you chose. You can explore the following:
- the relationship between the individual and the government;
- the people as a whole and their relationship with the government;
- and, or the government's relationship with the people.
1. Create a google doc titled "President and Citizenship Project," and share it with your teacher as an editior.
2. Use that google doc to store notes, sources, and research.
3. Once you have determined the main point/idea you will explore, type it at the top of the google doc and underline it. This point will help inform research resources Mrs. Allison puts on our class LibGuide.
4. Research the point you have chosen using vetted resources from the McClain Library. NO WIKIPEDIA.
5. Class time will be used toward completion of this project. You will be able to work in the library.
Each student will present and defend their findings. Presentations will last 6-8 minutes. Presentation will stand as the trimester project.
Presentations will begin Wednesday, October 22 and Thursday, October 23 in class.